Python is often the choice for developers who need to apply data analysis in their work or mainly data scientists/data engineers whose tasks are more related deriving insight from the data.
One of Python’s greatest assets is its extensive set of libraries. Recently, I was working on very popular Data Mining algorithms (i.e: FP-Growth and Custom A-Priori). There was a situation I wanted to get comprehensive analysis report on results generated by these algorithms.
As a support lib for Data Science work introducing “doc-dff — Generate the diff data between two files”
doc-diff supports the following features:
- Generate the following comparison reports
- Compare two files and return following ‘dicts(prodCode, recommendation)’
- common_in_doc1_and_doc2_list = dicts()
- common_key_with_diff_values_list = dicts()
- exclusive_in_doc1_list = dicts()
- exclusive_in_doc2_list = dicts()
I’m looking forward to open source all my supportive lib for Data Science/Data Engineering work. Let me know what you think about ‘doc-diff’ below in the comments and share your thoughts. If you want to share any new features/issues, feel free to open an issue in the GitHub repository.